Friday, April 16, 2010

Preparing To Be A Help Meet

A few years ago, when Created To Be His Help Meet came out, I was really hoping to read it. I figured it couldn't hurt to start preparing to be a help meet as soon as possible, even with no prospects on the very distant horizon. I was very disappointed when Mom pronounced it unsuitable for my unmarried self, and said that I must wait to read it once I was married or at least close to being married. 


So imagine my excitement upon discovering that Debi Pearl has just written a new book: Preparing To Be A Help Meet. It has all the promise of being suitable for an unmarried young woman (still with no likely prospects) and also much more helpful, as it actually is written for my circumstances!

I am eagerly awaiting my copy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment