Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Best Foot Forward: Day 3



Today seemed even colder and gloomier than yesterday, and since it was sort of raining, I decided to wear jeans, again with boots. I wore a fresh green shirt under my cream cardigan with a braided leather Liz Claiborne belt that I found at Goodwill. I like the belt-over-cardi look that is "in" now. Or is it past being "in" already? I don't really care, I like the style, so I'll wear it anyway. 


I thought my string of pearls would dress it up a little, and I was hoping to try some sort of bun/up-do with my hair, but it refused to cooperate. I have postponed my shower to tomorrow morning so maybe my hair will be more cooperative when it's not thoroughly dried. Make-up was the same again, but I was grocery shopping at Whole Foods today and picked up an eye-shadow quad. It's 4 nice shades in a case with a mirror in the lid, and I think it might be just what I need! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.




I feel I must confess that I did NOT wear my creamy sweater while I fixed supper today. It's new, and light colored clothing seems to have an extraordinary attraction for staining substances, so I was not brave enough to tempt my luck. Maybe if I had, I wouldn't have forgotten the dried parsley that was supposed to go in the Curry Chicken Pot Pie... oh well, it still tasted pretty good without.

No comments:

Post a Comment