Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for a beautiful day... very cold and crisp.

I got to sleep a little extra, and I'm so grateful to feel well-rested.

My sister and I cleaned out and organized our (way too big) closet. 

I got the house to myself for a couple hours in the afternoon while the guys were at swim practice, Dad was at work and Mom and Sarah went grocery shopping. 

I used the quiet time to practice the piano for an hour, and then made fresh veggie juice. I had two glasses myself, and everyone else had some when they came home.

Spent the evening babysitting three really fun, cute kids, playing things like "horsie," building with those big "duplos" (legos), "cooking" in the play kitchen, and then putting the younger ones to bed. 

When I got home I had a late dinner, salad and baked chicken. It was delicious!

Now I'm listening to one of my brothers playing the piano, while my other brother and sister chat on the couch. We're getting ready to have our family Bible study and go to bed.

I'm thankful for my Savior and my God!

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, Lizzie.

    I'm like you - I rarely get time alone so when I have the house to myself, it's kinda fun! :)

    Hope things are going well with you.

    ReplyDelete